Recently I have met a wonderful lady out here on the island, who has written a book called How to Die Happy.
The title intrigued me as I have been searching a little lately for a topic for another Connecting Maggie Workshop.
The book is wonderful, it’s a practical guide that will keep all our information in one place, in order to help those who care for us, fulfill our wishes when we are gone. Check it out here..
The title has had me thinking – what would be the emotional things we could do in life in order for us to die happy?
- Make a Bucket List and tick them off – starting right now?
- Take the opportunity to say NO more often?
- Surround ourselves with people who only make us feel great?
- Listen to our gut instincts more?
- Sleep well, eat well, get plenty of fresh air and a healthy dose of sunshine daily?
- Use all the things we are saving for “good”
- Seek more adventure, travel, laugh, learn about other cultures, see the world?
How come we wait until we are dying in order to start living?
Let’s change that right now.
Do ONE thing today that makes you feel alive. Stretch that comfort zone as far as you can.
Because I am The Midlife Motivator and I am here to ruffle your feathers, bring the fun back to your life, and help you understand that life really is about making yourself happy.
Till next time, remember the Universe Loves You. JQ xx